Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween hams of yesteryear

Decided to take a break from studying, if for no other reason than to let my hands recuperate from the acute onset of writing induced arthritis! Ended up checking out the latest blogs out there and came across Running Wildly's most recent post, "Buzz". Like I mentioned to her, it brought back memories for me. I just have to share photos of those memories. Two are pages from scrapbook pages I did long ago, and the last is two raw photos I stuck together and scanned in.

1996




1997




1998




Yes, my eldest wore his Buzz Lightyear costume three years in a row. Why we kept it around all those years? Who knows! It's the kind of stuff memories are made of!

He didn't grow much during those three years, so it fit! You might notice from the "my own personal pity party" post he's grown a bit. He's fifteen and is somewhat of a human garbage dump!

3 comments:

Robert said...

Ahahahaha! That's too funny!

My oldest was a bee for her 2nd or 3rd Halloween.

L&D said...

Ok, there's the Buzz costume. Hahahahahahaaaaa. I LOVE that he wore it 3 years in a row. Seriously, you are such a cool mom to *let* him do that. So funny. I'm totally laughing out loud here.....on my 12 hour night shift. Thanks for that!

Order & Chaos said...

Yes, he is still a big goober...