Sunday, January 11, 2009

oh bother


As all good things must come to and end, as Pooh's honey pot empties, so must my winter break come to it's last day.

It's been a great break though! The holidays were very special, having been able to visit with my mom and dad, and my father-in-law and his lady friend. Spending time with my guys was priceless.

I didn't do everything I'd set out to do. Most of the home organizing was accomplished, but I didn't scrapbook at all...for shame!

Overall, I am pleased with the past month and how it has been spent.

Tomorrow begins a new leg of my trek to becoming a nurse.

How bittersweet I feel.

I perused the syllabi for my three classes and one lab, and became very excited about the material we'll be covering. I have a feeling the fun has barely just begun this past semester, as we'll be diving into a more thorough and in-depth mountain of all things nursing.

Bottom line, although I'm excited, I'm extremely nervous.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Ugh, I can't even access my syllabi until tomorrow night because they haven't let us register yet. Oh bother indeed!