Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wanting what you can't have

Yeah, so I have my annual girly appointment this morning at 0830, and because they're drawing labs I am fasting. What I wouldn't give for a cup o' joe right about now, especially considering I woke up at the lovely hour of 0420! One might think this would be a good time to study, but at this point that would not be a good idea as it would probably be the sleep aid I dont need right now! It's nearly 6 a.m., thus the point of no return. So here I sit, blogging.

I was checking out one of my new friends here in blogland, at The Adventures of a Single Mom/Nursing Student where she has the following video posted. I decided it's too funny to not hijack, so here it is for your viewing (and laughing) pleasure:


And if you can't get enough of those very talented Baylor Louis Herrington School of Nursing students than you're in for a treat with this video:


Just an update to yesterday's mention of the MH exam, I made a 33/35. Now it's time to focus on the next Nur108-Concepts and Principles exam we're taking this coming Monday. It's going to be on perioperative nursing and medications.

As for today, after my appointment I'll stop off and pick myself up something for breakfast and head to lab for the day. We'll be working on IV meds, and hopefully we'll have a chance to practice the skills we've learned in previous weeks, since our check off is next Wednesday.

No comments: