Friday, March 6, 2009

dude! sweet!

LB in his makeshift, portable bassinet we made out of a laundry basket.

Sixteen years ago I did the last thing I thought I would've done if you'd have asked me about two years before, I gave birth. Fortunately it was one of the best things I've done, as he is my sunshine and one of the reasons I have for living and breathing. He greets you with a warm smile, and is always willing to wrap you in a big bear hug. LB was born March 6, 1993 in Minot, ND. He works hard to do the right thing, always doing his chores when asked (even if it takes a few minutes to get started), maintains good grades and is just a nice kid to be around. He's the kind of kid that makes a mom and dad proud!




Happy Birthday LB!!

3 comments:

Nursapalooza said...

hey, our boys are close on there bdays! What a cute lil' grin!

Azmomo2andcounting said...

Oh don'tcha just miss those precious baby days? My daughter will be 16 in September and wow time so flies! Makes my heart ache a little... then again I enjoy her so much now too!

maggie said...

Beautiful! How wonderful the new life come to the real world. Thanks for sharing your story. This reminded me of the time that I gave birth to my one and only child and made me feel so warm. Take care!