Friday, November 7, 2008

STBTF

I'm thankful for the three years I was able to spend in the US Air Force, proudly serving our country. I'm thankful for my husband who just retired after 21 years in the USAF. I'm thankful that he came home after serving in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Iraq, just the way he left, well maybe a little thinner. I'm thankful to those who serve, and for those who have died for us to be able to cherish the freedom we so do.



Yes, this was a campaign ad. My point in posting it now is I hope that when President Elect Obama speaks of change, he means for the better, and that he'll make the right decisions regarding Iraq, and our military.

1 comment:

andrea said...

We the civilians are thankful for your service!! I think I wrote you a comment about how everyone who has some nursing in their history turns out to be excellent at what they do. The other thing I was thinking of that also turns out excellent people was military! We're so proud of you. THANK YOU


And in response to a different post and the comment that you left me in my blog, "that tha-that that don't kill me can only make me stronger!!!" :) I'm a fan of Mr. West, haha.