Tuesday, November 11, 2008

STBTF

I found it! And I am so happy! You might be wondering what I lost that could make me so happy to have found it. It would be my Fundamentals of Nursing DVD-ROM!!! I was just looking online for a replacement and decided to look around the desk, thinking it just had to be here somewhere, and voila! It was on top of the computer tower under our Blockbuster.com envelopes!!!!!!!!!!! So I am thankful for whomever placed it there, although its MIA status has caused a lot of concern for many days now!

I was so happy I even kissed it. That is sad...sad, sad nursing student!


Something else that makes me happy, and that I am grateful for, is my newfound friendships here in blogland. Thanks to those of you who have been keeping in touch and offering your support. It means a lot!

2 comments:

Robert said...

:)

KTandEMYsmom said...

I just dicovered your blog and love it! I am also in my first semester for my ADN at a community college, and we use the Kozier & Erb book I see in your picture!
SO glad you found your CD rom. I find things under our blockbuster envelopes alot! I look forward to reading more about your adventure!