Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2008: A Year In Bulletpoints

Stole this from Heather over at Nursapalooza

2008: A Year In Bulletpoints

Q: What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before?
A: was accepted into a nursing program
Q: Did you keep your New Year's resolutions?
A: i don't do resolutions
Q: What would you like to have in '09 that you didn't have in '08?
A: a year and a half of nursing school...O-V-E-R!
Q: What dates from '08 will remain etched upon your memory?
A: Brian's retirement from the USAF and LB getting his learner's permit
Q: Did you suffer from any injury?
A: as clumsy as I am, nope
Q: Where did most of your money go?
A: the exhorbitant amount we pay monthly to the mortgage
Q: What did you get really excited about?
A: getting into nursing school
Q: What song will always remind you of 2008?
A: Surprisingly "Safety Dance", even though it's an 80s song. LB sang the chorus without a glitch...it was cool!
Q: Favorite TV shows of 2008?
A: Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice
Q: What was your greatest musical discovery?
A: see the song question above
Q: Best book you read this year?
A: The Twilight series
Q: Favorite film of the year?
A: Twilight
Q: Describe your fashion concept of '08:
A: comfy as always
Q: What celebrities did you fancy the most?
A: Hmmm, dunno.
Q: Who do you miss?
A: My mom and dad
Q: Biggest achievement?
A: getting into nursing school and finishing my BS
Q: Did you fall in love in 2008?
A: different types of love with my guys
Q: What's one thing that would have made your year more satisfying?
A: seeing my mom and dad more and my brother and his family even just once

Now you play!

That took the last little bit of energy I have and now I must go rest....full day of classes to day, and yet again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I played and I linked you!