Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
I'm not actually tagging people for this, if you want to play along than start typing!
1. I have an obsession with cows...black cows, spotted, cows, brown cows, baby cows, any kind of moo cows!
2. I've never lived anywhere longer than six and a half years. [I was born in Pueblo, CO; and then we moved to England for 4 yrs; from there we went to Las Vegas, NV, for 4; on we moved to North Richland Hills, TX for 6 1/2 yrs; then we moved up to Co Spgs, CO, where I went to high school, all three years of it, and from there I left for Lackland AFB, in SA, TX for basic military training; after that I went to Sheppard AFB in WF, TX, for tech school and was there a few months; I spent a couple of months in AZ at Davis-Monthan AFB for my clinicals after which I went on to my first assignment, Iraklion Air Station, Crete, Greece, for 18 months. I met the man of my dreams, swapped assignments with someone (was supposed to go to Bergstrom AFB in Austin, TX) and went to Minot AFB, Minot, ND where we became a married couple (actually the wedding was in CO), and had our first child. We spent 3 1/2 years in Minot. Big B went to Greece for a remote and I went back to WF, TX where my parents had moved to to live with them for the year. LB and I visited Big B in Greece, and I came back with a souvenir, my pregnancy with AW. After the year was up we moved to Langley AFB, Hampton, VA for 4 1/2 years. Then we went to Italy for 4, and now we are living in VA, again.]
3. I was a SAHM for 13 years with a couple of out-of-the-home jobs thrown in there. So I've worked a grand total, outside of the home, in my adult life, forabout 7 years.
4. I had gastric bypass surgery in 2006 and although I didn't drop down to "skinny" status I did lose 80 lbs. I would do it all again....but wont let myself get there again!
5. I've been going to school for nearly ten years now and have a bachelors degree to show for it.
6. One of my pets is a bearded dragon named Irwin.
7. For the longest time I wanted to get into movies and television as a make-up artist.
8. I've never drank an energy drink, like Amp, RockStar, Red Bull, etc.
9. I can sew, paint, draw, photograph, arrange flowers, scrapbook, decorate and do all sorts of artsy fartsy stuff. Some talents I do better than others.
10. I love to cook and bake.
11. My favorite color is purple.
12. You'll just as likely find me listening to country as you will rock, pop, alternative, or reggae, as loud as the little ole car stereo can go....or in the house when I'm alone.
13. I demand that the sponges, dish towels and such be used properly in my kitchen. Don't wipe the counters down with a damn towel!
14. I've never had a bikini wax, have only had a few massages, but I get semi-regular pedicures.
15. I garden. I've only done flowers and herbs, but will someday plot and cultivate a veg garden.
16. My favorite movie of all time is Grease. There are a few others that run close behind: What Women Want, Remember the Titans, Howard's End, Pride and Prejudice(older version), Evan Almighty, just to name a few.
17. I've never spent more than a night, let alone any great length of time, away from all three of my guys.
18. Someday I will go to Jamaica, and maybe back to Europe, but definitely Jamaica!
19. I had LASIK surgery in '99, and now ten years later am having to wear glasses to drive at night, for astigmatism, and may need readers soon. All that damn reading!
20. I have friends all over the world, some I've known personally and some I've made through my blog.
21. I have recurring nightmares, some since childhood. My brain is too hyperactive.
22. I am in nursing school, but am leaving my options open as to what kind of nursing I want to do. I do feel a draw toward L&D/women's health.
23. I am a natural redhead. Most of you know this, some don't.
24. I am gullible, trusting and loyal almost to a fault. If you've meant anything to me somewhere in the walks of my life I only hope that we are forever friends. We may not talk often, or have seen each other in years, but you are thought about....remember-hyperactive brain.
25. I believe that everything happens for a reason, but we are in control of much of what we do. You choose to be happy and you choose to be mad.