So I have been tagged with "The Honest Scrap" award and I now must do the following, thank you LivingDeadNurse:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
So, 10 things about myself, OK here we go:
1) I tried out for cheerleading in high school. I am so not athletic! or coordinated!
2) I've never consumed an energy drink, not even Red Bull.
3) I don't like cliffs or drop offs.
4) I had a miscarriage 5 years ago.
5) I would have a tummy tuck or lower body lift in a heartbeat.
6) I've never gotten a tattoo...yet.
7) There's only a few people who I enjoy talking on the phone with, otherwise text me! or email me! or find me on Facebook!
8) I love being on the beach and in the sun, but can't hang for too long before I start overheating.
9) I haven't told my current psychology professor that I have a bachelor's degree in psychology.
10) I had to do CPR on a Greek National that washed up on the base beach while I was stationed in Greece.
10 bloggers that I have chosen are:
Nurse Ratched's Place
Life is Full of Blessings
A Journey Through Nursing School & Beyond
Crazy Miracle Called Life
My Strong Medicine
Life With Boys