Sunday, April 19, 2015

the more things change

My most recent career aspirations have been working in hospice. I was a RN Case Manager with a for profit hospice up until last AUgust when I had the chance to go PRN. The intent was to work 2-3 nights a week on call while doing my grad school classes. Of course, when the on call program was switched from PRNs pulling the primary on call I was basically left without a job. Never fear!!! I resigned from there in November.

I mentioned before I signed on with a local franchise of Comfort Keepers. It wasn't keeping me busy enough so I found a full time position with a different, non-profit hospice. I started it a couple of weeks ago. I am a RN Admissions nurse. Between it and the schoolwork I should be sufficiently busy....hoping not too busy that I can't think, though!!

No comments: